To endow your financial gifts with maximum reach and impact worldwide:
Heart In Heaven exists to provide a "one-stop," diversified online platform to leverage the giving capacity of people who make one or more monthly charitable donations to help the poor in developing countries.
By aggregating financial gifts and evenly distributing them across all organizations on this innovative giving platform, we can collectively change the lives of more of the world's poor than we could with individual donations.
We aim to foster biblical stewardship and inspire the generosity of heart to:
Joyfully rescue the poor in the developing world from eternal suffering with the Gospel.
Lovingly improve the temporal lives of hopeless, under-resourced millions in poverty and desperate need.
Gladly store up treasures in Heaven—as Jesus commands—rewards that enhance our forever existence and enrich our eternal portfolios.
Rooted In Scripture
1. Heart in Heaven exists for the display of God's glory. We acknowledge that God is ever our starting point and the one from whom, through whom, and for whom Heart In Heaven exists (Romans 11:36).
2. Above all, we desire to be radically God-centered. We pray that God—His character, His plan and purpose, and the principles from His revealed Word—would permeate and pervade every aspect of the work we do in service to the spiritually or materially poor, vulnerable, marginalized, and disadvantaged (Romans 11:36).
3. We believe God desires to have for Himself a people from every tribe and language and people and nation (Revelation 5:9).
4. We affirm that we exist for the praise of God's glory—the infinite value and beauty of His manifold perfections; to this end, our pursuit of God's glory is also the pursuit of our greatest joy. (Isaiah 43:7, 60:21); Ephesians 1:4-6; 1 Peter 2:9; Revelation 4:11).
5. We believe our ultimate purpose is to progressively reflect the attributes of Christ in this dark and fallen world, filled with broken and hopeless people who desperately need to know Him (2 Corinthians 3:18; Ephesians 2:10).
6. We believe human beings are the capstone of God's creation. Every woman, man, boy, and girl is made in the image of God and has received gifts and abilities that should be cultivated to image forth His glory (Genesis 1:26-28; Ephesians 1:4-6).
7. We affirm that the spokes in our ministry wheel radiate from its Gospel center. Central to all we do, the glorious Gospel of Christ motivates, challenges, and inspires us to obey God's call to fulfill the Great Commission—whether we send others or go ourselves (Matthew 28:16-20).
8. We are firmly committed to the biblical precedent regarding the simultaneous alleviation of spiritual and physical poverty. For us, it is a core distinctive (Matthew 4:23-24, 9:35, 22:37-39; Luke 7:18-23).
9. We believe every sincere Christian wants to receive Christ’s commendation, “Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much” (Matthew 25:21).
10. We believe, "It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:25).